The paid Summer Internship Program is an opportunity to experience what it’s like to be a full-time BNSF employee. As an intern at BNSF, you’ll be given real-life, impactful assignments that will put your skills and education into practice. Your summer project will combine classroom experience and real-life business situations to provide value-added work to BNSF.
The program is designed to identify students BNSF hires as full-time Management Trainees after graduation. During your summer internship, you will get the chance to network with peers, our Business Resource Groups, and Senior Leaders throughout the BNSF network.
The Summer Internship Program provides:
- An opportunity to kick off the summer at orientation in Fort Worth, Texas, along with a group of fellow interns
- Employee benefits and perks
- Relocation reimbursement if eligible
- Learning opportunities with Senior Leaders
- Community Involvement Events
- Activities and events throughout the summer
- Diverse and inclusive work environment
- Employee assistance programs
- Potential for an offer of full-time employement after graduation